Tomorrow night at 7:00pm, my school will put on a stage performance of The Princess Bride. I will be conducting the infamous wedding scene as the Impressive Clergyman (a.k.a. the dude with the crazy speech impediment). I am excited to be a part of this play because I think it’s gonna be pretty darn funny. I’m also excited because, in the past, I have been ghastly afraid of speaking in front of an audience, just ask anyone who was in my sophomore drama class. I made myself sick and missed a whole week of school because I didn’t want to do a monologue in front of the class. God’s brought me a long way from that week. Tomorrow, I will stand on that stage, deliver my lines, and hope people laugh.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is "What are you doing for others?" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Music on my Mind…
Book I’m Reading…
- [FREEBIE] #InDesign PRO Magazine Template: Kalonice | 20 pages | goo.gl/TYOqx 4 years ago
- [FREEBIE] #InDesignNewsletter Template: Anker | 8 pages | 4 Colors | Designed by Erick Ragas | goo.gl/GFkHK 4 years ago
- Writing Again... - I haven't written on here in a long time and I would like to get back into the habit. As o… tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yYaPkak 5 years ago
- Thoughts on Trust & Resistance & Debt - I was born into a system constructed for failure It’s a sinking ship... tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yGWdUF9 6 years ago
- "Power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up. Only one thing matters, one..." tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yG63ZtO 6 years ago