My name is Alex Gore. I am 18 years old. I live in Gilbert, AZ with my parents, my 4 siblings, and sometimes and exchange student or two. I love sports, music, film, and theater. I am good at a lot of things but I cannot take credit for any of them. God has made me who I am and He gets the credit for everything. Jesus saved me from being nothing. All I want to do now is follow Him. I may lose sight of that sometimes but the Holy Spirit quickly points me back in the right direction. I don’t like religion. I don’t think Jesus did either. In fact He always seemed to have a problem with the religious leaders of His day. I want to help people who can’t help themselves. I think Jesus put a big emphasis on that and we should follow His example. I want to trust Jesus when no one else will, go to places no one else dares go to help people no one else cares about. That’s who I am.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is "What are you doing for others?" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Music on my Mind…
Book I’m Reading…
- [FREEBIE] #InDesign PRO Magazine Template: Kalonice | 20 pages | goo.gl/TYOqx 3 years ago
- [FREEBIE] #InDesignNewsletter Template: Anker | 8 pages | 4 Colors | Designed by Erick Ragas | goo.gl/GFkHK 3 years ago
- Writing Again... - I haven't written on here in a long time and I would like to get back into the habit. As o… tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yYaPkak 4 years ago
- Thoughts on Trust & Resistance & Debt - I was born into a system constructed for failure It’s a sinking ship... tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yGWdUF9 5 years ago
- "Power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up. Only one thing matters, one..." tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yG63ZtO 5 years ago
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31