After I had created this blog, my dad asked me why I wanted to write stuff on the internet. I didn’t know how to answer him. I knew I wanted to talk about Jesus. I knew I wanted to talk about orphans and other people in need. I knew I wanted to write about life in general. So how did I answer him? I said “I don’t know”. I knew, I just felt awkward saying it out loud. I felt silly. Thinking back on that night, the reason I’m writing this is not only because I want to talk about those things but also so that when I do, it will be normal.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is "What are you doing for others?" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Music on my Mind…
Book I’m Reading…
- [FREEBIE] #InDesign PRO Magazine Template: Kalonice | 20 pages | goo.gl/TYOqx 4 years ago
- [FREEBIE] #InDesignNewsletter Template: Anker | 8 pages | 4 Colors | Designed by Erick Ragas | goo.gl/GFkHK 4 years ago
- Writing Again... - I haven't written on here in a long time and I would like to get back into the habit. As o… tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yYaPkak 4 years ago
- Thoughts on Trust & Resistance & Debt - I was born into a system constructed for failure It’s a sinking ship... tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yGWdUF9 5 years ago
- "Power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up. Only one thing matters, one..." tmblr.co/Z2ZI9yG63ZtO 5 years ago
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30